- This event has passed.
Maple Food Festival – Wáhta Kákhwa Wentanorónhston
March 16 - April 6
Come to kahnawà:ke for some delicious maple culinary delights!
A list of participating businesses:
Messy Kitchen (daily breakfast, weekend specials see image)
- Four course meal (in-house only, $19.50 per person, no substitutions)
- mini homemade doughnuts (2) & mini blueberry sage muffin (2)
- messy kitchen traditional corn soup with skon bread & butter
- baked vegetarian egg frittata, served with thick maple bacon, maple beans, meat pie and Messy Kitchen Classic Home fries
- Silver Dollar Blueberry Maple Pancakes (3) & Indian Whoopie (1)
- Maple walnut smoothie,
- Maple pecan energy bar
Two 0 Seven Steak and Seafood
- Maple mousse cake (created by Mohawk chef)
- Daily breakfast with 100% Kahnawake-made Sweet Beaver Maple syrup
My Killer Kitchen
In home cooking class for 10 people with a Maple Themed Brunch – menu: powerhouse waffles or Banana oat pancakes, Peppery Maple Salmon or Cranberry Maple Chicken, maple Bacon Chocolate Bark or Maple Kettle Popcorn.
Robbie’s Smokehouse (weekend breakfast)
The Rail Coal Fired Bistro (daily breakfast)
Ironhorse wearhouse (organic maple syrup)
McCombers convenience (Kahnawà:ke made maple syrup)
Iakwahwatsiratatie Language Nest Wáhta breakfast fundraiser
100% local maple syrup
Wednesday March 28 at the Moose Lodge
9am to 1pm (or until sold out)
$13 adults $8 children
More info to come!